Zavertalyuk Vladymyr FylymonovychThe Director, Ph.D. (Agr.),
The Dnipropetrovsk research station is part of the network of the Institute of Vegetables and Melons Growing of NAAS, founded in 1936.
- selection of high-quality complex-resistant varieties and hybrids of melon plants;
- development of area-saving technologies adapted commercial production of seeds and vegetable-melon plants;
- production of the original, basic and certifi ed seeds.
- melon: Titovka, Lypneva, Zabavka, Dnipro F1, Dumka, Tina, Zlata, amarska, Beregynya, Ineya, Dayana;
- watermelon: Pivnichne syayivo, Veles, Obriyi, Favoryt, Zoryanyyi, Arsenal, Chumak, Serpen, Sicheslav, Nikopolskyyi, Skarb, Melitopolskyyi 60;
- muscat pumpkin: Dolya, Balzam, Polyanyn;
- pumpkin macrocarpa: Valok, Sviten, Narodnyyi, Slavuta, Zhdana, Yuvileyi, Slava F1;
- ordinary pumpkin: Ukrainskyyi bagatoplidnyyi, Lel’;
- ordinary Gymnosperms pumpkin: Gamlet, Maslyanka;
- table beet: Gopak;
- tomato: Talan, Benefi s;
- onion: Batyr;
- shallot: Dzhygit;
- the right to commercial use of varieties of vegetables and melons, owned the Dnipropetrovsk RS of the IVM of NAAS;
- basic and certifi ed seeds of melons and vegetables to order;
- ways to grow the seeds of table beet, radish Lobo, onions, melons;
- method of growing early potatoes from freshly tubers in a culture where there are two harvests;
- providing scientifi c advice on the production of agricultural technologies growing marketable products and seeds of melons; recommendations on the selection of varieties of watermelon, melon, pumpkin for diff erent zones of Ukraine.
Address: Dnipropetrovska oblast, Dniprovskyi r-n, s. Oleksandrivka, st. Opytna, 1
Phone: +38 (095) 2339904